Proper Frame Care Instructions
MirrorChic frames are a high-quality product. We quality test all of our frames and stand behind our products. Proper care, as described below, of your new mirror frame, is critical to retain a long lasting frame. Like any fine wood product, proper care is needed when installing in a location with possible high humidity.
- NEVER use abrasive cleaners, bleach or other harsh chemicals to clean your frame as it will damage the finish. Use only a soft, damp cloth (with water only), to gently clean the frame, then immediately wipe off with another soft, dry cloth. Typical cleaning or scrubbing sponges should also be avoided.
- For dusting, use of a feather duster or a microfiber cloth is recommended.
- When cleaning near or around the frame, spray all cleaners on a cleaning rag instead of on the vanity or mirror, thus preventing accidental damage with the frame.
- Do not use glass cleaner with ammonia on your mirror once your new frame is installed.
- Do not use masking tape, painters tape, Scotch tape or duct tape on your frame as it WILL damage the finish.
No Bleach or Harsh Chemicals
No Glass Cleaners W/ Ammonia
No Harmful Tapes (See Above)
Please Note: Not following proper frame care instructions can and will result in damage to your new frame and will void any implied warranty on said frame.