Return & Cancellation Policy
MirrorChic® frames prides itself on always having high quality products, satisfied customers, and exquisite customer service. When you are in need of updates to your order or need to cancel, contact us within 24 hours of placing an order and we will help you right away.
We customize each frame and therefore are non-returnable once cut to size or shipped; except in cases of error, defect or damage done by MirrorChic®. Our promise is to always do what it takes to make sure you are satisfied with your package and product.
Avoid a Return
We offer order samples of your favorite frames to help determine which frame is best suited to your décor.
Each MirrorChic® frame order is cut and packed from start to finish for quality. Please verify your measurements twice before placing an order. If your product is delivered damaged or defective, contact our customer service department within 48 hours of receiving your order. You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call during regular business hours at (800) 311-2163 (Standard PST). We will help resolve your problem immediately.
Returning a damaged or defective frame is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Pack the damaged frame in its original shipping box and enclose your order number and name in the box. There is no need to print or create new shipping label, FedEx will arrive with a return label for pickup. If the original box is damaged, please let our customer service know.
- Contact our customer service to initiate the return.
- Place your re-boxed frame where FedEx or UPS can pick up and wait for a confirmation your replacement order has been shipped.
Cancelling an Order
You may cancel your order via email or phone within 24 hours from placing your order. Contact us via email at email@example.com or call us during business hours at (800) 311-2163 (Standard PST). We will help resolve your problem immediately.
Open your Package & Inspect it Properly
MirrorChic® frames are a high-quality product. We quality test all of our frames and stand behind our products. Proper care as described below is critical to your new mirror frame in order to retain and prolong the wood finish. With any fine wood product, care is needed when installing. Please refer to the instructions as follows:
- NEVER use abrasive cleaners, bleach or other harsh chemicals to clean your frame as this will damage the finish. Use only a soft, damp cloth (water only) to gently clean the frame, then immediately dry with a soft, dry cloth. Cleaning or scrubbing sponges should also be avoided.
- To dust, a feather duster or a microfiber cloth is recommended.
- When cleaning near or around the frame, spray cleaning solution on a rag instead of directly spraying the vanity or mirror to prevent accidental damage to the frame.
- Do not use glass cleaner with ammonia on your mirror once your new frame is installed.
- Do not use masking tape, painters, tape, Scotch tape or duct tape on your frame as it WILL damage the finish.
No Bleach or Harsh Chemicals
Please Note: Please refer to the “Avoid a Return” section of our policy. It is recommended to follow the proper frame care instructions to avoid and prevent any damage to your new frame.